10307 E County Road 100 N
Avon, IN 46123
So often, when Sheltering Wings receives a generous gift from one of our partners, they’ll tell us they wish it could be larger … or that they could give more frequently.
Did you know that there are strategies you can use to dramatically enhance the value of your charitable giving? And did you realize that some of those strategies can actually provide financial benefits to you and your loved ones?
Planned-giving strategies offer ways to provide lasting support to the causes that matter to you, along with benefits that can help you serve your family’s financial needs and reduce your tax burden. Even if you do not consider yourself wealthy, you can use these strategies to support Sheltering Wings, your church, and the other causes that matter to you and:
- make larger gifts than you thought possible
- increase your current income
- plan for the financial needs of a spouse or loved one
- provide inheritances for your heirs at a reduced tax cost
- reduce your income tax and/or avoid capital gains tax
- diversify your investment portfolio
- receive income from your personal residence or farm
- plan for the transfer of your business
- leave a legacy for future generations
Learn more at “Your Legacy: Family, Church and Charity” on Thursday, July 20, 2017 at noon at Wellbrooke of Avon, 10307 East County Road 100 North, Indianapolis. Ryan Willman of Thrivent Financial will explain how planned giving can play a role in your financial, tax, and estate planning. Ryan’s presentation has been created for ordinary people, not financial experts, and he’ll be happy to answer your questions.
There’s no cost for this information-packed workshop (and lunch is included), but we only have a limited number of seats. If you’d like to join us, please reserve your place by contacting Donita Roberts at firstname.lastname@example.org or 317-386-5062.